Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
One of the name servers you submitted does not exist
1/15/2015 19:09
Hi,

It's been 3 days I'm trying to register my new dedicated server using:

1- ns500013.ip-198-245-60.net (server address)
2- sdns1.ovh.ca

for domain: coldinsight.com

But I keep getting the error: "One of the name servers you submitted does not exist; please check the spelling and try again"

I never got this error before, what am I doing wrong ?
Reply Quote
1/18/2015 16:48
Nobody ?

I configured the DNS server on my dedicated server using BIND9. So why would I get this error ?
Reply Quote
1/29/2015 09:50
Name Servers need to be registered before they can be used.

The first Name Server you listed is not registered:

http://reports.internic.net/cgi/whois?whois_nic=ns500013.ip-198-245-60.net&type=nameserver

Compare that to the second one:

http://reports.internic.net/cgi/whois?whois_nic=sdns1.ovh.ca&type=nameserver

You need to ask the provider who gave you that Name Server to resolve the issue with the first.
Reply Quote
3/25/2015 04:44
Hi, my email setup on outlook is not working. I am getting this message "Send test e-mail message: Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings."
I have entered all the information correctly and I have entered the exact user name and password given by you. However, I'm unable to send emails but my incoming mail is perfectly working. Please help!
Reply Quote
3/25/2015 04:45
Hi, my email setup on outlook is not working. I am getting this message "Send test e-mail message: Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings."
I have entered all the information correctly and I have entered the exact user name and password given by you. However, I'm unable to send emails but my incoming mail is perfectly working. Please help!
Reply Quote
3/25/2015 17:53
To troubleshoot, we would need to see a screenshot of your settings. Can you send them to [email protected]?
Reply Quote