Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Name Servers Down
8/25/2019 09:07
Several of my sites using the Dynadot DNS system are not responding to NS queries. I tried to talk to a support agent but that also appears offline.
Reply Quote
8/25/2019 10:43
I am getting the same issue with mine.

One page on tumblr, and the other on github pages, so likely not their issue, but Dynadot's.

IP lookup tool says everything is okay, but the page snapshot tool is saying the page is unavailable.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
j_m_toronto_ca_16 replied r_toronto_ca_8 :8/25/2019 10:51
I've had to urgently migrate DNS away from Dynadot. I've seen reports of others experiencing this issue as old as 11 hours ago but no response from Dynadot on here, on social media, or on my support ticket.  
Reply Quote
r_toronto_ca_8 replied j_m_toronto_ca_16 :8/25/2019 11:16
Ouch, thanks for the heads up!
Reply Quote
8/25/2019 11:29
According to the support chat, it's just DNS cache (might be at router level, since clearing browser cache doesn't do anything).
Will clear itself over time.

The page loaded for them perfectly fine.

Will give it some time (shrug)
Reply QuoteHide Replies
j_m_toronto_ca_16 replied r_toronto_ca_8 :8/25/2019 11:55
Thanks for the update!

I didn’t have time to wait for caches to clear.
Reply Quote
p_f_london_gb_3 replied r_toronto_ca_8 :8/25/2019 12:35
They saying bollocks
See
https://www.whatsmydns.net/#MX/fraczek.co.uk
Reply Quote
r_toronto_ca_8 replied p_f_london_gb_3 :8/25/2019 13:23
hmmm.

Yeah, actually it doesn't work on my cell network either. So it can't be my local cache...
Reply Quote
j_m_toronto_ca_16 replied r_toronto_ca_8 :8/25/2019 13:44
I'm blown away that they are ignoring this issue so hard. Seriously reconsidering Dynadot as my primary registrar.
Reply Quote