Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Email forwarding not working (ie email not being forwarded) since 29 September
10/2/2014 21:52
I have not received any forwarded email since 29 September and am now receiving failure messages regarding emails sent from my work address to my forwarded address since 29 September.

Happy to send bounce messages to you if you provide an email address.

The first couple of lines (typical) are:

=========================

<<my forwarded email address>>
An error occurred while trying to deliver this message to the recipient's e-mail address. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

The following organization rejected your message: [54.68.4.223].

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: <<my employer's email server address>>

<<my forwarded email address>>
[54.68.4.223] #<[54.68.4.223] #5.0.0 smtp; 5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) [Default] 552-'over quota' (delivery attempts: 76)> #SMTP#

=============================

Please advise.
Reply Quote
10/7/2014 07:23
We are investigating this issue now. It seems our delivery attempts are resulting in an error which we have not yet worked out. We will let you know as soon as we have an update for you.

In the meantime, selecting a new destination address would get email forwarding again.
Reply Quote