Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
cPanel login
9/20/2014 22:29
Just tried to login the cPanel and got "Internal Server Error" 500.  What's with this?  Second issue in a month with Dynadot. Been with Dynadot for almost 5 years and now I'm having issues.  This shouldn't be happening!!!!
Reply Quote
9/21/2014 00:57
Ok, fixed. Thx
Reply Quote
9/21/2014 07:07
Exact same problem here - not amused, the cpanel login is down and email accounts are also effected. No sign of technical support again at the weekends with Dynadot.

I am going to have to transfer my domain names to more reliable hosting, unfortunately Dynadot has continued to deteriorate in its service, and service interruptions have started to occur on a regular basis.

I had this problem with them before and they admitted that they don't have any support to cover outages and don't have any automated server alarms that even enable them to remote restart the server.

I really wonder how old dynadots infrastructure and equipment is? I have been on the Apple Server since I signed up years ago.

I now use virtual cloud based servers for other sites at another host and can sign in remotely to restart the virtual server and work in WHM and Cpanel.

I know nothing will be fixed until 9am EST monday morning.

Time to move on from Dynadot hosting.
Reply Quote
10/25/2014 17:13
We have added a watcher and alert system for most of the services we offer. You can check the customer side here: [ur]http://dynadot.info/

For the Advanced Hosting product, which we no longer sell, we are still a ServInt reseller. SerVint has a 24/7 support team and can, in most cases, resolve server issues that happen after hours.

As for weekend support, we definitely have that. Have for a while. =]
Reply Quote