Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How much can I sell these domains for?
4/20/2011 11:56
Hello. Can someone help how much realistically can I price these domains for?

pizzatimes.com
usvisastore.com
ny-tlc.com
nlspk.com
calsoc.com (as in California Soccer)
nynfl.com
lcdflx.com
usvisio.com
morethanlunch.com
momy2b.com
mum2go.com
nurs2go.com
pizzacoop.com
sparefoomusa.com
tcktz.com
usvisa2go.com
usvisit.com
wiseneighbormagazine.com

Will appreciate your realistic input. These domains are for sale if someone was interested. Thanks.
Reply Quote
7/18/2011 21:12
Zero...

Before you reg names use things like google keywood tool on exacts as a start to see search volumes also think about end user if its a local market its only going to be local prices e'g geo location pizzas .com if there was only one pizza store in that location chances are it won't sell if there are 1000 then it could... .coms and cctld's are better than .net  .orgs etc  look at if its a product , service type  you can go brand   . ie google made up word catchy  but you could reg alot of frogs before you find a prince...Also try and keep number of letters down to 6 to 10 avoid numbers hyphens etc check out domain sale prices because names are cheap people tend to reg many without really thinking about them then you end up with lots of rubbish..
Reply Quote
Posted By jok3r
8/25/2011 19:00
what d_none_gb said is right. I believe you should read more about domaining and do not register anything you find free :)
Reply Quote
9/21/2011 10:16
you won't even get reg fee for these, and you'll be lucky not to get a letter from the NFL's legal team
Reply Quote
12/1/2012 13:41
... I do like the pizzacoop.com domain listed there...

(but then, I'm out in Oregon where Cooperatives are huge)

Cheers
Reply Quote
3/16/2013 07:04
among the names "usvisit.com" more or less good! but do not looking for a big amount with this name...! lol
Reply Quote
11/4/2018 01:54
your domain list names......
us visit & pizza times valuable domain.
generally buyer mix up domain avoided.
Reply Quote
11/30/2018 06:58
a_k_baltimore_us says: Hello. Can someone help how much realistically can I price these domains for?

pizzatimes.com
usvisastore.com
ny-tlc.com
nlspk.com
calsoc.com (as in California Soccer)
nynfl.com
lcdflx.com
usvisio.com
morethanlunch.com
momy2b.com
mum2go.com
nurs2go.com
pizzacoop.com
sparefoomusa.com
tcktz.com
usvisa2go.com
usvisit.com
wiseneighbormagazine.com

Will appreciate your realistic input. These domains are for sale if someone was interested. Thanks.

Hi! Anyone can rate my domain portfolio (url: https://undeveloped.com/domain-seller/suleg-com or suleg.com) and give me tips ?? Thanks
Reply Quote