Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain Appraisal
4/22/2020 03:31
Hi

Do any of these domains have value?

aspenweddingvenues.com
teachmebooks.com
teachyourselfbooks.com
universityeducation.org
delfonic.com
paciest.com

Thanks for any help!
Reply Quote
5/13/2020 13:39
Hi, it's good to meet you.

I wrote the logic behind NameWorth.com and would agree with the valuations below if you find an end-user for the domains.  The best way to find an end user is to put up a lander here at Dynadot (or elsewhere), ensure that you price all your domains and sign up for the Afternic "Premium Network".  By signing up for the Afternic Premium Network, you'll ensure that if anyone searches for your domain at any major Registrar, your domain and price will pop up as the first thing they see.

NameWorth domain appraisals:
Paciest.com                                Tier 4 (Premium) - $2,450
delfonic.com                               Tier 3 (High-Value Premium) - $4,450
TeachYourselfBooks.com     Tier 4 (Premium) - $1,250
TeachMeBooks.com               Tier 4 (Premium) - $1,450
AspenWeddingVenues.com   NA (Low Value) $450 - This term gets CPC traffic, so you can bump the price up a little.

I have a little over 17 years in domain investing experience and currently have about 7,500 domains.  Feel free to connect via Linkedin.

Thank you,
Garett (garett.com)
Reply QuoteHide Replies
r_c_kettering_gb replied smoothventures_us :5/16/2020 13:07
Thanks for your help Garrett, really appreciate it. Gives me more confidence putting them to market!
Reply Quote
blockchain replied smoothventures_us :7/15/2021 21:28
blockchain.中国
microAndroid.com
$2000
Reply Quote
7/28/2022 00:45
It's been 2 years since you posted this, can you share what you earned from these domains? And how long did you have to hold on to them?
Reply QuoteHide Replies
r_m_new_york_us_19 replied briansmith :3/20/2024 16:58
And two more since you asked 🤗
Reply Quote