Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
.TEL configration
3/24/2009 12:42
Dear Dynadot Staff,

The .Tel domain in my account is yet not working. I have looked at the whois information which says

Domain Status: pendingCreate

May I know what is this?

Do I own the domain?

How I can configure domain? I know I can not change the DNS but what about its Front Page configration ? Will there be a special admin interface?

What about the security of .TEL domains and information on the frontpage ?
Reply Quote
3/24/2009 15:13
It looks like the WHOIS has updated to reflect your contact information.  

We aren't quite sure right now what the pendingCreate status is.  

To set up your .TEL domains, please follow these steps:

Reply Quote
3/24/2009 16:52
my tel isnt resolving. I updated my info 24 hours ago. How long does it usually take?
Reply Quote
3/24/2009 17:17
Please explain more and in easy steps how to configure domain settings in telhost ????
Reply Quote
3/24/2009 19:09
Dear Dynadot Staff,

My .Tel is not resolving. Who is responsible for the delay? Domain is yet not created as the status is

pendingCreat

So will you extend the same time period in the expiry of the domain.
Reply Quote
3/25/2009 02:33
Some of my domains are in pendingCreate as well and show up as "problem" inside my order...
Reply Quote
3/25/2009 05:16
Same here (pending as 'problem'). On review the .tel domains whois are pointing to dynadot. I've only looked at two, one is  a mainstream word, one is an obscure name, so I reckon they just have to be applied...hopefully
Reply Quote
3/25/2009 07:13
Haveing the same issue too! with the status "problem".
Called last night and was told it is an engineering issue and should be corrected shortly.

Still have this issue this morning.
Reply Quote