Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
.PK domains
4/25/2008 01:41
Dear Respected Members,

I have some .PK domains , and I wish to renew these domains. I have sent several e-mails at [email protected] but with no reply. I have also tried their USA number but there is an answer machine which all the time welcome you. I have recorded voice mails as well.  

I would really appreciate if you please give me suggestions  Where to go for .PK renewal
Reply Quote
4/27/2008 20:20
One of the worse domains are .PK......THE WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST,, AND WORSE WORD CONTINUES......FOR .PK

I cant suggest you anything my dear friend, since .pk domain are not trustworthy, not honest, cant be trusted, .pk registry is given in the hands of Bastards who never went to school, and those we love to take bribes to f---k someone else up, no care for first come first serve , .pk registry move the registrarnt names to someone without notifying.

well, sorry to say, but good luck, and do post your solution if you happen to solve this matter, which I doubt.

GOOD LUCk my friend.

[This post has been edited by h_k_davis_us_1 on Apr 27, 2008 8:22pm.]
Reply Quote
4/28/2008 04:44
I agree to your comments

.PK is the worst
Reply Quote
4/28/2008 08:26
hi
just my thoughts, if theres anything valid about what you say, and i incline to believe you, take it up to ICANN since the .pk tld managers are under icann and need to answer to them, maybe someone from dynadot staff can help you with advice, but you need proof, solid, receipts for paying and things like that..
let us know how this goes would be interesting to see how its handled
Reply Quote
4/28/2008 10:45
This is 100% right.

We have already sent several e-mails to ICANN and IANA but yet no responce
Reply Quote
4/28/2008 13:07
I will try get you link. .PK managers says that, They do not have any contract with ICANN whatsoever!
Reply Quote
4/28/2008 13:09
http://public.icann.org/node/343

Information from Icann.org

Submitted by kieren.mccarthy on Tue, 2008-04-22 20:49.
It is important to note that ICANN does not have any authority over Pakistan's ccTLD.

ICANN has contracts with generic top-level domains such as .com, .org. .info and so on, but it has neither a contract nor an agreement with the .pk registry at this moment in time.

you can browse other victims there.

[This post has been edited by h_k_davis_us_1 on Apr 28, 2008 1:13pm.]
Reply Quote
8/30/2008 23:19
.PK is managed by a person ashar nisar. His email address is [email protected] . You can also expect a reply from [email protected] or their web based form. I have couple of domains and generally whenever have a problem, its fixed by their local registry partners.
PKNIC dont follow first come first, this is the worst part, however if u read their terms before registering the domain, its mentioned there...
but again for valuable domains they cant be trusted.
Reply Quote