Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
100 DOMAINS IN DYNADOT - How much do you have?
11/21/2009 00:55
WHAT I AM CELEBRATING

I now have 100 domains in my Dynadot account.

Sorry,....

I am not offering any of them for sale, I am just celebrating the great milestone.

And

I have gained them over 12 months.

Many are new domains, while many are ones I had sent to Godaddy after Ebay Auctions which I had sent over to Dynadot when they where near their expiry.

I also have 11 hosting accounts wow. Keen to make that a round dozen.
Reply Quote
Posted By shobi
11/21/2009 02:23
Congratulations!
So when you will be taking the 12th hosting account?
Reply Quote
11/21/2009 02:25
gooooooood... i have 100+

dynadot will be popular registrar around the net soon
Reply Quote
11/21/2009 16:09
HI
why do you need all thus domains?
do you have sites for them? do you make money out of them?

הוראות
Reply Quote
11/21/2009 16:12
HI
why do you need all thus domains?
do you have sites for them? do you make money out of them?

הוראות
Reply Quote
11/21/2009 17:47
I have more than 100 :-) and would sell all for some high $xxxx amount if anyone is interested:-) Some domains are worth $xxxx each to someone who want to develop them
Reply Quote
11/21/2009 18:07
What do I use these domains for

Some are for websites, some are for investment.

If someone made an offer for any of the investment ones, yes I would take the offer.  But not my website ones.

Dyadot will become very popular

Yes. I found Dynadot by mistake. I won a domain in an ebay auction, I had to open a Dynadot account for me to get these domains.

I do have a Godaddy account, and one with affiliates of Godaddy.  I really do not like them, mostly for how slow their websites are.

I think Godaddy is so slow because they depend on so many graphics, which are not really needed.

Why I am trying to change everything from Godaddy to Dynadot.
++Great website, by many country miles. Mostly for the speed. Do not wait ages for each click to turn into something

++They where accepting paypal payments. Given I did not have a credit card, I could not buy anything via Godaddy

++Revenue parking, did not have some start up cost where I had to pay the registra money before I can collect on revenue parking.  My domains are sitting at Godaddy, I bet they would be earning money, but would all be going to Godaddy.

As for those GoDaddy affiliates
Like NameNy, and others.  I think they all use the same sever as GoDaddy or something like that.

I had to have a unique user name for each one, I was so supprised to be fronted with that, I just picked a name out of random.  Do you think I can remember my user names?

So in effect, the domain names I have with them are 'as good as gone' as I can not get into my account to do anything.
Reply Quote
11/21/2009 18:09
So when you will be taking the 12th hosting account?

Yes, I see 12 hosting accounts as being another milestone.

I have the money in dynadot pre pay, and will use it when I can sort out a domain name to use with it.
Reply Quote
11/25/2009 12:25
300 domains on this acct.

few hundred more scattered around several accts.
Reply Quote
11/26/2009 11:00
Hello
I have about 192 domains, all taken and/or moved to Dynadot in the past year. Just love the place. As I own my own server which I co-locate, I host about two dozen accounts and park or have addons as I will. For the rest I stealth direct from Dynadot. No accident I found the place -- compared about 3 dozen places, weighed the pros and cons, took stock of the nay-sayers and positives of them all, and selected DD as the best.

While DD may not have all the bells and whistles of NameJet or Enom, to me as an administrator it has the best technical availability and tools for the best price.

BarryG
Reply Quote