Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Your sales lander pages for Auction domains
9/20/2018 12:18
Hi Dynadot,

I was considering starting to use Dynadot as part of my domain sales process. Setting the domains for auction, activating the dynadot sales lander and then pointing my contacts to the page to take part in the auction.

As you only charge 15%, this could be a good system. However I have found that once you click on "place bid" on the sales lander, it takes you to the standard User domains auction page and not specifically to the domain in question.

Is there any way to ensure that when a prospective buyer clicks on the link on my domain, they are taken to the auction for that domain and not to a page where they would then need to perform another search to find the domain to bid on?

If there is a way to make this happen, I can see it being a system many domain investors would start to consider due to your very reasonable charges.
Reply Quote
10/23/2018 20:53
Sorry for the late reply. Our team has fixed the issue. Thank you for your feedback.
Reply Quote