Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Will Dynadot Offer Payout and Payment Plans for Marketplace?
Posted By owl
2/16/2017 16:12
Saw a competitor has some nice features for selling domains on the in-house marketplace.

http://www.domainanimal.com/namesilo-marketplace-launches-domain-payment-plans/

Will the Dyndot Marketplace offer any features like this in the future?
Reply Quote
2/19/2017 15:27
There is nothing like this planned so far, but it is an interesting idea. I'll pass this on to the team and see what they think of the idea. Thank you! :]
Reply Quote
Posted By owl
2/20/2017 14:40
dynadot_staff says: There is nothing like this planned so far, but it is an interesting idea. I'll pass this on to the team and see what they think of the idea. Thank you! :]

Nice to know.

Could you at least make it easier to list domains with a BIN (Buy it Now) price? More importantly, what about payout options?
Reply Quote
2/24/2017 10:29
I really would applaud this movement. I have been with DD for almost 10 years & have my 65+ domains here because it is the easiest, most technically comprehensive, and least expensive place to be. Would be wonderful to offer the Namesilo options, if one wanted to sell some high ticket items.
Reply Quote
Posted By owl
2/26/2017 20:01
Dynadot seems more focused on technical side of domains. That's a good thing but there are a lot of large domain portfolio holders at DD.

It would be great to have more thought out marketplace options.

b_godzilla_us says: I really would applaud this movement. I have been with DD for almost 10 years & have my 65+ domains here because it is the easiest, most technically comprehensive, and least expensive place to be. Would be wonderful to offer the Namesilo options, if one wanted to sell some high ticket items.
Reply Quote
3/1/2017 23:39
We would love to make changes according to our customers' feedbacks and advice. You are welcome to post your advice here or email us directly at [email protected]. We will be more than happy to investigate and improve ourselves.

As for the payout option, we have passed the information to our team and do have considered this feature but it may take longer time to implement. Once we do, we will email all the users about that. Thanks for your advice.
Reply Quote
3/1/2017 23:45
Thanks for your feedbacks. Our company was established by an engineer so we focus more on techniques. But we also want to give as good customer experience as possible to our users. So we will be happy to receive any ideas or advice here or at [email protected] and see if we could get some of the good ideas online. We appreciate your suggestion and help.
Reply Quote