Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Why can I not, paste into the mailbox message area?
11/7/2022 01:52
I have a very important message to send to some very important people.

I need to take time writing this message. So, I do so in Notepad.

Just now, I tried to send this important message, and, found, I could not paste that message into the email for me to send.

Is there a reason for this?
Reply Quote
11/17/2022 08:48
Thank you for contacting us, if you could tell us what OS and browser you're using we can create a ticket for engineering to work on this bug. Contacting our customer service team is always faster via chat or email at [email protected].
Reply QuoteHide Replies
j_s_narre_warren_au replied teamdynadot :12/2/2022 00:02
Firefox on a Windows 10 desktop
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied j_s_narre_warren_au :12/5/2022 21:47
Hello, we can't reproduce this issue on our end. Would you mind contacting our chat support and letting them help you with the specific email box that is involved? They will help you to troubleshoot every possible aspect and it will be easy for them and you to demonstrate the issue and solution with screenshots.
Reply Quote
12/5/2022 23:04
One thing I have noticed is,  I can not change the name server to Dynadot Email Hosting?

The list I am given, has Dynadot parking, Dynadot DNS, and others, but not Dynadot Email Hosting.   This is for the domain name I am using for this same hosting.  Could this be causing my error?
Reply Quote
12/5/2022 23:13
The domain name is currently stuck on 'Dynadot Parking'  I have had the domain name for a few months without hosting.

I get seven options, in the pull down menu, but as I said in the previous post, none of the seven include Dynadot Email Hosting.  My other ones of which have been on email hosting now for years, they give me eight options.

Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied j_s_narre_warren_au :12/8/2022 07:27
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please go through this help file for Name server setting :

https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/set-default-name-servers, it will help you to do hosting setting.

If you still face a problem please feel free to connect with us with specific error message / screen shot on

https://www.dynadot.com/community/about/contact.html

Best Regards,
Dynadot Support Team
Reply Quote
12/8/2022 14:05
The last post of mine, was put into the wrong thread.  It was meant to go into the one where I can not use the FTP for a new email hosting I have.
Reply Quote