Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Suggestions for Add-Ons for the Interface
2/26/2007 07:30
1. Being able to download list of domains in tables so we can easily copy paste into parking providers list

2. Adding a Request for Delete button on the "MANAGE DOMAINS" page.

#1 being the most important right now since I cant stand adding domains one by one to the parking providers!
Reply Quote
2/28/2007 23:02
Thank you for your suggestions.  We will definitely take them into consideration.  We do have one concern with your second suggestion, though.  There are actually 2 types of domain deletion.

One type is the grace period deletion which occurs during a domain's grace period (usually the first 5 days of registration).

The other type of domain deletion is the one that occurs _after_ the grace period (How do I mark my domain for deletion? - http://www.dynadot.com/help/question.html?aid=51).  Here, we allow customers to submit a deletion request, but the domain will be deleted 30 days after such a request has been submitted.  We cannot give an account credit for this deletion since the domain is deleted after the grace period.

Because we have 2 very different domain deletion features, I am not sure if it would be a good idea to place such a button on the "Manage Domains" page.
Reply Quote