Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Substandart customer experience while paying with Paypal
5/8/2021 12:09
I just placed an order and selected "PayPal" as a payment method and what follows was kind of unexpected:
- I was presented with the message "Complete your transaction by copying the payment link below." and an URL
- When I pointed my browser to that URL I was greeted with a PayPal page and an e-mail address I did not recognize (perhaps your previous customer, so the next customers sees mine???).
- I logged on to PayPal and paid and was once again presented with an URL that I was supposed to copy...
- The order is still pending

I am not sure why you implemented paying via PayPal the way it is, but to me, it makes a very poor impression.

What I expect:
- After confirming an order, I expect an automatic redirect to PayPal (without copying stuff manually)
- I certainly do not expect to see some other customers e-mail address
- After PayPal payment, I expect an automatic redirect back to your website, and an immediate completion of the order.
Reply Quote
6/12/2021 12:41
Sorry to hear about your experience. Paypal links are secure so a customer will never see your email on their side, potentially Paypal might have saved a previous email used on your computers cache. As for the processing time, payments from a bank account made through Paypal can take 3 to 10 days to clear before your order is processed. Please read this help link and contact our customer support if you need further help.
https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/waiting-for-payment
Reply Quote