Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Stealth forwarding is not working
7/9/2011 07:09
Since yesterday stealth forwardings defined for my domains in my account are not working.
Reply Quote
7/9/2011 11:13
Having the same issue with two of my individual domains and one I have with a partner....
Any word as to what is happening?
Reply Quote
7/9/2011 12:31
same thing with my domaine what is this bad services
Reply Quote
7/9/2011 17:24
Our forwarding server was facing some issues between 2am and 2pm.   We have since resolved the issue and all domains are forwarding properly now.  We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Reply Quote
7/11/2011 12:46
Yeah, now it's not working again! - It wasworking about anhour ago. Now it's not again. Same yesterday.
Reply Quote
7/11/2011 14:03
Seems to be down again...any ETA as to when it will be fixed?  All three of mine were working fine this morning.
Reply Quote
7/11/2011 17:36
Hello,

We had another brief outage today.  This was related to the issue we had yesterday.  It should not happen again.  We apologize, again, for the inconvenience.  

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
7/19/2011 12:27
It's me "the complainer" again  LOL Just wondering if there is another issue-I am not getting my sites again?  Please advise ~ Thanks!
Reply Quote
7/19/2011 15:39
Hello,

Our forwarding Servers are working properly and, in fact, we were able to view all your sites without issue.   This could be a local issue.  Can you try another browser or terminal.  If the problem persists, please contact customer support directly.

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply QuoteHide Replies
f_t_brisbane_au replied teamdynadot :7/19/2021 00:44
I have 3 forwarding domain, none has been working the whole day. Tried several PCs in several countries.
We need these domains for our businesses!
Certainly your forwarding server is not working properly.
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied f_t_brisbane_au :7/28/2021 00:02
Looks there is only one domain using stealth forwarding for now and it works well for several countries I tried. You may check with your local net provider to see if there is anything there that can block the website.
Reply Quote
7/21/2011 17:27
edit

[This post has been edited by l_n_markethill_gb on Jul 21, 2011 5:28pm.]
Reply Quote
5/8/2020 04:46
Stealth forwarding not working again and again
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied g_v_bologna_it :5/20/2020 20:29
I checked some domains in your account, which are all working properly. Can you specify the domain that isn't working?
Reply Quote
m_saint-lin-laurentides_ca replied g_v_bologna_it :7/18/2021 06:01
It's never working properly
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied m_saint-lin-laurentides_ca :7/27/2021 23:56
I've checked some domains in your account and they are working well.
Reply Quote