Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Revenue Parking
Posted By hekler
1/26/2007 19:38
Did you know that Revenue parking stats have not update for 3-4 days now
Reply Quote
1/28/2007 01:09
Sorry about the delay. We updated two more days, but it is still two days behind. We are working on it.

Don't worry, any clicks you got on your domains is not lost. It is just that we are not getting the data from the ads provider in a timely manner.
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
1/28/2007 09:16
Figured that was the problem - just making sure you knew it was there.

ALSO

Have you thought about users picking their own template for their revenue parking rather than the random choice that is currently being used because some are just plain awful and and I do prefer projecting a stable view?

and

Have you thought about email forwarding for revenue parked domains?

and

Lastly How about a spot on parked revenue domains for a single client determined spot for an ad. Example while I may have a domain parked I may also like to promote another domain on my site (and it's a fair trade for DynaDot getting free advertising on my site). Just a single rectange say 300 x 60px with a single link. Graphic file restriction of say 35-40k

[This post has been edited by e_h_rochedale south_au on Jan 28, 2007 9:25am.]
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
5/13/2007 06:38
I am glad you have added the email forward for parked domains. How about the other suggestions, any thoughts or plans there - especially the pick your own templates as some of these templates are just foul? Thanks

Also can we get a for sale tag somewhere with an email to link?

[This post has been edited by hekler on May 13, 2007 6:40am.]
Reply Quote