Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
requested help to speed up email sent/received time to less than the current 28-35 minutes. nothing
3/18/2021 14:55
requested help to speed up email sent/received time to less than the current 28-35 minutes.
but couldnt get through to chat and theres NO PHONE NUMBER.  
so if u cant usae CHAT but CHAT the only way for contact.  thats not good.
if they cant even let me ask them for HELP on THIER OWN PRODUCT. not good
when chat did open up i and i could finally get in there, tried to explain that the time from an email sent to time received is OVER 30 MINUTES the chat guy/girl had to much, got to stressed, said i was abusing them,  and logged me off.  

I still dont have email. My website they host for me is still down too.

wow.  dynadot takes the cake for worst customer service today in the whole wife world.
Reply Quote
3/27/2021 11:00
Thank you for contacting us, I apologize for email delays that you’ve experienced. Our chat is available all the time through our working hours although at some periods the number of opened chats can rise up and you may have to wait a little bit for the queue to open up. What I would suggest is that if at any point you face a similar issue, please send an email to [email protected] and provide screenshots of your email settings. This way our engineers can get to it right away and solve your problem as soon as possible.
Reply Quote