Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
not working
11/9/2006 08:12
I had submitted Name Server and ip of my webhosting two hours ago and my domain wasn't working and redirects me again to dynadot.com.

After that i thought my DNS wouldn't get updated for this domain,so i tried Dynadot Forwarding, but that too not working for my othersites URL.Then, i removed my URL from Dynadot Forwarding.But its not getting removed too now.Help.

[This post has been edited by w_s_hyderabad_in on Nov 9, 2006 08:13.]

[This post has been edited by w_s_hyderabad_in on Nov 9, 2006 08:17.]
Reply Quote
11/15/2006 14:39
To set your domain to use our Stealth Forwarding service, please follow the steps in our FAQ:

How do I set my domain to stealth forwarding?
http://www.dynadot.com/help/question.html?aid=2

Please be aware that it might take some time for your new settings to propagate.  You may experience problems that involve the old name server settings being cached.  Hints on how to troubleshoot caching problems can be found here:

Why is my website offline?
http://www.dynadot.com/help/question.html?aid=82
Reply Quote
11/15/2006 19:32
i've had already set my domain 3 weeks bfore and its still not working.I had set my domain on both dynadot stealth and forwarding settings.Can u please tell me how to remove my existing URL atleast from my Dynadot Stealth so i can test my link only on Dynadot Forward.Because i've set the same link on both blanks.I hope u got me.I just want to remove my URL from one of the settings.
Reply Quote
11/16/2006 10:47
The settings for stealth forwarding and regular forwarding cannot be cleared once you have used them at least once.  This is done so that if you want to use these settings again, you do not have to re-enter in the old settings.

The current name server setting will be the only name server setting in use at the time, and is colored as a blue box.  The rest of the name server settings will be in green boxes and will not be active, so they will not affect the current name server setting.

As mentioned previously, it might take some time for your new settings to propagate.  You may experience problems that involve the old name server settings being cached.  If you keep changing the name server settings every day, the old settings may never be fully propagated.
Reply Quote