Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Not showing the website in the mailbox
9/18/2022 18:50
First of all, I would like to thank you for the recent changes to the mailbox area, as it looks a lot better in many ways.

There is just one issue of which is sending me mad, and, really do ask, that you fix this as soon as you can.

This is, how you do not show the complete email address, cutting off the domain name, in the list of emails in a particular respective box.

There are so many different websites from which, I get  info@  or service@  do-not-reply@ including both the valid sources of which I subscribe to, AND, lots of spam and scam sites too.  I am literally left with the wonder. That looks important, but, I just can not be bothered with it just in case it is another spam email.
Reply Quote
11/2/2022 08:44
Hello

Thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback.

We are thrilled that the recent changes in mailbox design suits your needs. We take great pride in our work, and thank you for pointing out an email address list. We do care about our customers and the feedback. But rest-assured that We will forward your feedback to our engineers.

We’d love to hear from you again!

Best Regards,
Dynadot Support Team
Reply Quote