Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
No reply of [email protected] on my disabled domain for 4 days
7/18/2021 09:33
I emailed to [email protected] and [email protected] 4-5 emails but no reply ???
I also asked them on chat but they were only tell me "we don't know when they answer you".
What the ...??
What is happened of your customer service?
I use Dynadot more than 2-3 years but this is first time of my mistake and Dynadot is never notify me about problem. You also can asking me for deleting of Inappropriate content. I can do it ASAP and find the better solution of it. BUT you were not warning of anything. You just disabled and not reply my email.
This is TERRIBLE of your accounts manager.
And never giving me a opportunity for fixing my domain. You just hold and disabled my domain and my domain is down more than 4 days?
Also never answer my email.
This is very bad bad bad of domain service that i ever use.
Reply Quote
9/8/2021 16:44
We do apologize you feel this way. If your websites were removed or taken down, they were violating Dynadot's Terms of Use. Please feel free to review the service agreement if you have any misunderstanding of what is allowed and what is not. https://www.dynadot.com/terms-of-use.html. In regards to your emails, we can confirm that you were replied to on many occasions regarding this situation.
Reply Quote