Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
New Dynadot Layout
1/19/2007 18:38
We have been working on a possible new layout for our website.  You can preview it on the Dynadot Parking Page at http://park.dynadot.com/.  Please tell us what you think of it!

Note: We only changed the layout itself.  We did not change any of the code that generates the actual content for the park page.
Reply Quote
1/20/2007 04:26
In my opinion, the new layout looks much better than the current one.
Reply Quote
1/20/2007 07:08
yeah good design ^^
Reply Quote
1/20/2007 08:59
to be honest i like the current one more
Reply Quote
Posted By r_s
1/20/2007 11:01
New layout is better IMO - glad you kept the photo of that good looking lady :)

Also, how's about - as mentioned previously - a Status link re websites, DNS etc, showing say green, no problems, and so on?
Reply Quote
1/20/2007 12:00
Hi!
Yes it is different, but could be improved !
The actual one is more quick to open pages !

So work again and it would be great !

bye.
Reply Quote
1/22/2007 09:01
Why dont you translate the site to another languages? maybe spanish and chinese? both markets are growing so fast, there will be lots of new domain registrations.

and why did you remove the "new forum topic" on the new layout? i like the new colors, but dont remove the "new forum topic" is very easy to check it if it is on homepage.

good luck! great service!
Reply Quote
Posted By c-web
1/22/2007 14:46
I don't like it. I'd prefer the current, or something difrent. I thought when you redid it, you'd make it how the old parking page was. Web 2.0-ish. I personally dislike the brown and orange
Reply Quote
1/23/2007 09:16
nice, clean layout.
Reply Quote
1/24/2007 00:57
The new layout is alright but the orange headers don't work with me that well :/
Reply Quote
1/24/2007 04:43
Hmm I prefered old one,
now I think that new Dynadot deasign is little bit simmilar to this resellerclub templates

[This post has been edited by s_k_lodz_pl on Jan 24, 2007 4:44am.]
Reply Quote