Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Live Chat
1/15/2010 13:30
I think you should consider adding live chat support as many users like that including me.

Best Regards.
Reply Quote
1/15/2010 18:01
We will add that to our features request list for you.
Reply Quote
1/15/2010 18:17
Such a feature will always be a positive to any website, and I would support having it.

Not sure if I would use it myself that much, but I normally do at other websites I do pop in now and again.
Reply Quote
2/26/2010 12:18
Any update?
Reply Quote
5/7/2011 12:55
I will also like this.It is noted that your customer support should be both improved and quicker
Reply Quote
5/8/2011 15:08
Hello,

Live Chat Support is Coming Soon!

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
5/17/2011 16:11
Hello,

Live Chat is here!  Currently the link is only available from our contact us page, but it will soon be added to our home page.  

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
5/26/2013 05:22
hi all

i was purchase domain from dynadot and hosting is from hostgator i was putt my dns server on domain.But it cannot run.
Reply Quote
5/27/2013 06:29
Hi,
Can you please tell me how to add the ip's for my ns1 and ns2 for my clients to use my nameservers,i couldnt find a host sumary to add them.
Reply Quote
5/28/2013 15:53
h_karachi_pk_4 says: hi all

i was purchase domain from dynadot and hosting is from hostgator i was putt my dns server on domain.But it cannot run.

The website is currently online.  You may have just needed to allow a little bit more time for the name servers to propagate.  Generally, it takes about 20 minutes.
Reply Quote
5/28/2013 15:55
b_m_balga_au says: Hi,
Can you please tell me how to add the ip's for my ns1 and ns2 for my clients to use my nameservers,i couldnt find a host sumary to add them.

It looks like you figured it out!  Is everything working okay for you?
Reply Quote