Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Grace hours - Can someone explain please.
2/15/2007 17:44
Could someone clarify what grace hours are.

Does it mean if I request deletion on a domain name, I get the fee credit to my account. If not, what is it?

Being a bit dyslexic I recently purchased some domains and made errors when typing.

Thanks,
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 06:07
Yes, as long as you have grace hours you can request deletion for the domain name. The process is pretty much automatic now. You will receive FULL account credit for the domain name.

Free domain name help at www.whataredomains.com

[This post has been edited by j_g_cheyenne_us on Feb 16, 2007 6:08am.]
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 11:17
j_g_cheyenne_us's response appears to be accurate.  Grace hours are a period of time where you may delete a domain and receive a full account credit for that domain name.  So, if you've accidentally mistyped your domain name, you may delete the domain within its grace hours and you will be issued a full account credit for the deletion of that domain.  You may then use that account credit to register the correctly spelled version of that domain name.
Reply Quote