Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Dynadot services as bad as before
10/13/2018 01:06
I was a dynadot client around 10 years ago.  I still remember due to the bad web interface and services, I moved my domains to moniker.com ( it was good at that time ).  

Now it's  2018, after I see the promotion emails I tried to use Dynadot  again, the website is acceptable  and register fees seems fair, however the client services are really bad!

It keeps checking my orders as manually and the online client services can only reply the same words.

If Dynadot  doesn't trust  paypal payment, you can cancel and use CC only
If You can't provide real-time domain regs you can pop up  and say every orders your auto system detected which need to manually approve and  those orders need to wait more than 5 hours.

What I  want to say is .. Dynadot is as bad as before !!!!
Nothing improved for the core services.
Reply Quote
10/23/2018 20:39
I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied. Unfortunately as explained in the chats, our system does mark some orders if it believes manual approval is needed though most orders can be completed instantly. Thank you for your feedback, I'll make sure to forward it to our team.
Reply Quote