Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Dynadot Request List
Posted By andro
3/30/2008 18:03
I know that there are many things to do and you have to answer for our feedback: "I will add the request to our feature request list, though I'm not sure if or when we would implement it."

But could you show us the most important things to do from your request list so we could know which things you are going to change in the near future.
Reply Quote
4/2/2008 12:29
Could you please post the most important features you would like us to work on?  It would be nice to see which features you'd value the most.
Reply Quote
4/3/2008 20:28
Yes well the most important feature is the actuall withdraw button in dynadot.

We need it!

Dynadot gives funds for parking, it would really be nice if we would be able to at least withdraw our funds from our account.
Reply Quote
Posted By andro
4/21/2008 01:47
Important:

1) link "this domain is for sale" and a contact form, where people can make an offer like on sedo
contact-form-and-information-domain-for-sale

2) a frame > it is the same like nr 1
We can use a frame when we redirect a domain, so we could add this domain to catalogues, but also have possibility to sell a domain.
We can use a frame when we park a domain.

There should be information "this domain is for sale" (like nr 1) or we could our own links on a frame.

3) money transfer between dynadot accounts
money-transfer

4) more sort options and a better panel to manage redirecting options
sort-options
domain-stats

Other:

Transaction Log > Maybe it works ?
add-transaction-log

A wish list > when your register domains
your-shopping-cart

Easy starting a blog, easy changing dns for main blogs

First steps to integrate with google tools like a blogger and other tools
google-tools-and-gadgets

[This post has been edited by andro on Apr 21, 2008 1:55am.]
Reply Quote
4/21/2008 19:57
Private Domain Work

This is concerning private domains in Dynadot. I have a good quantity domains with Dynadot – I’m in super bulk prices basket and I’m happy with Dynadot services.

However one thing keeps me from registering and transferring some domains to Dynadot – it’s your private domains policy. I understand your view on private domains: “We replace your contact information with ours. Your name is not changed, to prevent any legal issues regarding ownership.”

It makes some sense in some cases, but can you offer also an additional option where you would also replace the name of the Registrant (similar to GoDaddy or Namecheap services)?

So, when your client orders a “private domain” services he/she would have two options to choose from:

-       display your/ your company name and hide contact details
OR
-       hide  your/ your company name and hide contact details

You may not realize, but absents of hidden registrant name option preventing many potential clients to open an account with you or existing clients to expand number of domains with you.

I have different domains, some of them for sale, some for business and some with owner’s completely hidden identity.

I do hope that you will be able to implement this option soon.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
4/22/2008 00:17
I certainly Agree with, PRIVATE PRIVACY POLICY.

I bought one of the privacy policy and Would not ever add the private policy again, what is the point of adding private policy if Registrant name is there, I like the option two, to hide all the details including the COMPANY AND REGISTRANT.

Other than that, Dynadot is great, and GREATT Registrar to my experience, the only drawback it has is, privacy domain policy.

I love being a memeber of dynadot, and will also register my Adult related domains with dynadot,"ONLY" if they improve the Domain privacy policy like in the     a_b_v, above message stated. Hide the company and Registrant details completely.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Posted By andro
4/22/2008 11:40
bulk NS update
Reply Quote
Posted By andro
4/25/2008 04:34
Serach domains > user default tld

When people serach for domains they serach too many tlds each time, because there is no possibility to choose user's default.

For example: When someone usuallly use only com, net, eu, then each time he will has to check eu, and he will not have time to change others, so your server will have much more work.
Reply Quote
Posted By kate
4/26/2008 15:26
Maybe it would be good if Dynadot could set up a poll ?
Reply Quote
Posted By andro
4/28/2008 17:42
allow customers to submit their own domain auctions

It would be good to see that Dynadot change the service step by step.

[This post has been edited by andro on Apr 28, 2008 5:45pm.]
Reply Quote
Posted By andro
5/22/2008 07:37
Domains > Revenue Parking > Need sort options
by Domain (expecially), Visitors, Clicks, CTR, RPC, RPM, Total Revenue (expecially).

>

It would be good to see first changes or information why Dynadot doesn't develop the service.
Reply Quote