Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
DynaDot needs better support channels
8/9/2021 10:15
As a DynaDot reseller, I am fining it tough to be able to contact anyone at DynaDot.  Am I alone in this concern?  I go to support, and it says Chat is busy...so I cant chat with someone...I go to Support Tickets and DynaDot doesnt allow customers to submit tickets?  So how are we supposed to communicate with DynaDot?  Via Forums???  Please :(

Can you guys PLEASE enable a way to communicate with you and log communications?  A Simple ticket system would do....you would get a lot more business if your communication avenues actually existed.  It is concerning to me, as we are in process of moving a few thousand domains over from our other registrars, but this issue is really causing us to rethink going with DynaDot.  
Reply Quote
9/8/2021 16:29
Thank you for your concern, we sincerely apologize for the delayed response. Typically if you are wanting to contact Dynadot, you can refer to the contact us section https://www.dynadot.com/community/about/contact.html to send us an email, or you can open a live chat. Our customer support team that handles chat are not bots, so occasionally, if there is a higher than normal chat volume, there may be a bit of a wait. We do apologize once again.
Reply Quote