Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Disappointed
Posted By florin
5/21/2007 15:28
Hello,

Of course, everyone knows that DynaDot is a great registrar. I can't say the same things about the SSL Certificates. I ordered one more than 48 hours ago and I still don't have it in my account or email. On the website it says less than one day. This means a double time than expected, and this could produce big disadvantages.

:( Probably I'll never use DynaDot again for SSL Certificates.
Reply Quote
5/21/2007 16:03
Have you received the confirmation email from rapidssl and did you click the approval link in that email? When that is done, rapidssl usually sends you and us the ssl cert soon after.

If you already approved the link, then your website might be under review by rapidssl, though they usually notify us when that happens.
Reply Quote
5/22/2007 05:03
I'm happy with my SSL certs purchased through Dynadot. If you were to buy them direct from RapidSLL you'd get them quicker but you'd also pay a lot more.
Reply Quote
Posted By florin
5/22/2007 06:46
I finally got it. It took more than 60 hours to get the certificate, about 48 since I approved the email from RapidSSL.

I could have got it in a matter of seconds other websites, even if I needed to pay few more bucks.
Reply Quote