Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Definitely prefer the old control panel
10/3/2012 04:01
I definitely prefer the old control panel.  Anyone else?
Reply Quote
10/3/2012 04:24
yeah me to... the old one was much better.
Reply Quote
10/3/2012 10:15
Is there anything specific you don't like about the new control panel?

We truly appreciate your feedback.
Reply Quote
10/3/2012 10:33
Old one was very smooth and functional.  New design, buttons are too small and boxy, not as elegant.

Using Chrome, the drop down menus don't open properly when clicking on the arrows on the top control bar.
Reply Quote
10/3/2012 10:34
If there is one real improvement to make, one should be able to adjust forwarding settings on multiple domains at the same time.  I'm not aware there is a way to do this currently?
Reply Quote
10/3/2012 13:57
I like the new one better actually. Especially the fact that I can now use Roboform to automatically login.
Reply Quote
10/3/2012 14:04
The new panel fonts are all over the place.  It looks awful and hard to read.

The old plain and simple look was elegant... make a splashy front page, make a splashy search page.. but focus on the function for account issues.
Reply Quote
10/3/2012 17:17
Domain name font color is terrible to read, i told you this and you insist with that color, ask your programmer to put some css options as rectangles for colors of fonts for example, so people can choose colors, you know those color pickers where you choose a color between 3 or 4 and css is changed all over with new colors of fonts and links...

the design is great, few things to be changed, in the visual functionality and the bulk changes functionality as stated by other users

don't put designers to decide functionality, not even programmers, put people that listen to users, and use the control panel often as user... programmers must only program, designers must design, but functionality is a matter of people with special sensibility for user experience, and the creator of Dynadot or the one that made the first design had that...maybe he should be involved in this more...
Reply Quote
10/3/2012 17:25
You should all try some addon from firefox like this one:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/color-that-site/

it helps you to change font colors, backrounds and others, like coloring a website, then you save with a name, choose for the domain name, for the exact url ecc...

You can enable and disable as you wish, and you have the websites colored as you love without problems

this could help in this situation when many people wants to have the site in different color, or fashion

good luck!
Reply Quote
10/3/2012 17:56
Thank you all for your insightful comments.  We will be making some adjustments to the new control panel in the coming weeks.
Reply Quote
10/3/2012 20:35
I really prefered the 'old' design too, I cannot find how to download my domains lists with the new one and everything is written too small.
Reply Quote