Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
anyone got parking revenue in dynadot?
Posted By park
9/25/2008 06:19
i park my names nearly three months,but no payments,anyone get it?
Reply Quote
11/13/2008 09:47
Sorry, but we still haven't received any payment from our ad parking provider. They have their accounting department looking into this, but that's all the information they have given us. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to have this resolved soon.
Reply Quote
11/25/2008 00:44
any updates?
Reply Quote
11/25/2008 14:28
What about at the end of NOV?
Reply Quote
Posted By jzerbe
11/26/2008 17:17
I guess they won't respond till they got any news. :-(
Reply Quote
11/27/2008 05:40
Why all the Domain Owners are Silent on this
Reply Quote
11/27/2008 08:43
People are silent because they afraid, one of the famous example parked.com did not pay a customer ,parked.com did not do pending money like dynadot , parked.com stole the customer's money ,customer did not get even 1 cent, customer demanded his money on a public forum , parked.com threaten him by ban his domains from yahoo and parked.com slander and say lies to him ,parked.com insult him.Customer said prove if I clicked my own links then parked.com could not prove any click fraud on his domains.Everybody understand that parked.com is mafia by threatening their customers , click fraud lie is just a scam in order to stole customer's money.Because of this reason people don not trust parking companies and they are silent.

If we come dynadot ,dynadot is not deleting the revenue ,it is still pending ,it will be paid.Dynadot is honest company but they struggle to take money from the scammer partner who is domainsponsor.com
Reply Quote
11/27/2008 09:44
just use another parking provider if youre unhappy with dynadot, im not happy with either sedo or namedrive, for me it pays more to park my domains to redirect to my own site, it might be that im just an amateur at this :-)
second that from m_k_istanbul_tr_6, if it show in pending, you will get it eventually
Reply Quote
11/28/2008 16:33
i havnt recived revenue payment in months...

Very Disappointing...
Reply Quote
Posted By park
11/28/2008 16:53
i havnt recived any revenue payment in the past 4 months...

Very Disappointing...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
12/19/2008 19:49
I just got parking Revenue for July.  $0.64 cents! lol

August, September, October, November...? not yet...
Reply Quote