Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
About extention IN (dot IN)...is India, and is IN !!!
2/14/2007 11:02
Hello DynaDot,

please be patient with my "english"...
I have transfered many domains from old Registrar, and I will transfer more, near the expiration dates.

I see in last years many Registrars, and I can say that you are the best: best services, best prices (also for new extentions), easy and complete account/control panel...all I need.

I ask: I have to transfer IN domains (like too.in, pwd.in, moi.in and more) from my old expensive Registrar.
Do you think that will be possible to transfer to DynaDot in next months?

IN extention is very interesting for what it means in all the world....like INFO, everyone can understand what it means IN.

More, an American Registrar (I don't want write the name, I can say privately to the DynaDot Staff) have he IN domains/transfer at $ 13,99 : I think this can be the minimum price you can offer in future, but if you will offer the IN domains at $ 14.99 or $ 15.99 I think you will be the 1st or 2nd or 3rd Registrar in the world, becouse the 70% of Registrar are from India (website in indian or payment in indian Rupie), the 30% are european (20-30 euros/domains) or unknown...

Many Thanks for your attention,
Simone
Firenze, Tuscany, Italy ;-)
Reply Quote
2/14/2007 16:31
Thank you very much for your suggestion.  We will add it to our feature request list, though I do not know when we will add .IN domains.
Reply Quote
2/14/2007 22:17
You should consider getting .in and then you'd have more of my money.  I'm spending $12 a shot.

Thanks,

Frank
Reply Quote