Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How does selling a domain using the Make Offer system work?
1. First, you would need to create your listing.
2. When a potential buyer sends you an offer, a chat will be created between you and them.
3. You will be able to view your chats by clicking My Marketplace in the left-side menu bar, then clicking Offers In/Out from the dropdown.
4. If you do not like the initial offer, you can choose to send a counter-offer.
5. Once you have agreed on a price, you will be prompted to finalize the sale by unlocking your account and selecting the currency for the order.
6. The link will be sent to the buyer, and you will be sent an email to notify you once the buyer has submitted the order.
All messages can be access through your Dynadot control panel.
Ainda Precisa de Ajuda?
Veja nossos recursos