Herramienta de sugerencia de dominio
¿Necesita ayuda para encontrar el nombre de dominio perfecto para su sitio web?
Our domain suggestion tool is here to help with the brainstorming process. To get started, enter in a domain name or keywords and let our domain suggestion tool do the rest. The suggestion tool will check for availability and offer up quality domain suggestions based on your initial search. The available domain name suggestions will come up in blue. Once you find the one you like, just click 'add to cart' and start the registration process. For more information, see our FAQ.
Domain Suggestion Tool FAQs
How does the domain name suggestions tool work?
Enter a domain name or keyword in the search box above and click the search button. The results will let you know if the domain you entered is available for the selected domain extension (.com by default). New prefix and suffix options will appear, along with alternative primary keyword options. If you see a prefix or suffix of interest, click on it and your domain name will automatically be updated. Any domain extensions that are blue in the domain extension list indicate the current domain is available in that specific extension. Repeat the process of selecting new prefixes/suffixes until you find your domain and it is available. Click the "Add to cart" button to complete the domain name suggestions process.
What should I consider when looking for domain name suggestions?
There are many factors to consider when selecting a domain. These include:
- Domain length: Typically, the shorter the domain the more memorable it is. The goal is to make it easy for your audience to remember and find your domain. If you are finding your domain is too long, consider using acronyms to replace certain words.
- Brandable vs descriptive domain: Choosing between these two is complicated and often pertains to your business, brand and/or website objectives. Visit our brandable or descriptive domains article for many insights on the topic.
- Memorability: Does your domain have potential to stay in your viewer's mind after they see the domain in advertisements or other mediums? This could be the difference between a conversion and a lost customer.
- Availability: Unfortunately, your ideal domain may no longer be available for registration. This is an opportunity to get creative! Some options include attempting to contact the domain owner using WHOIS lookup data or modifying your domain name of choice by extending, shortening, or even adding an industry-related keyword onto your domain name. A great way to start is to use our domain name suggestions tool on this page.
- Top-Level Domains (TLD): With over 500 TLDs available on Dynadot, it is best to visit our TLD listing page and review the "Usage" column and the TLD name to see if it is a fit for your business. Do note that some domain extensions have restrictions (such as some country-code TLDs), pay attention to the "Restrictions" column.
If I purchase my domain and decide I no longer want or require it, can I receive a refund?
We support grace deletions, which allow you to "return" your domain that was recently purchased. The 'grace deletion period' varies depending on the TLD. Visit out our grace deletion page for more information.