Register Your .MOSCOW Domain
.MOSCOW is a part of a group of new city top-level domains (TLDs) that are being released. .MOSCOW, as well as it's Cyrillic version, .москва, represent the Russian city of Moscow. If you live in Moscow or it's surrounding area, .MOSCOW is for you! It's also great for businesses who are in the Moscow area or targeting those customers. With a .MOSCOW domain name, you can establish your website as local. Register yours and show off your Moscow pride today!
This TLD supports premium domains. Please note that premium domains have different pricing.
Protect Your Brand with a .MOSCOW Domain
If you're local to Moscow, but already have an established website on another TLD, you should consider registering your domain name on .MOSCOW. Not only will you be protecting your brand online, but you'll be showing off your Moscow pride and branding your website as local. Not every city has it's own domain, so take advantage and secure your domain name on .MOSCOW today! Don't want to create a separate website? Simply forward it to your main website.
.MOSCOW Domain Requirements
The .MOSCOW and .москва registry requires additional information in the Whois type when registering a domain.
If you are a legal entity, you must enter the following information after registering your domain:
- Full name of a legal entity including an indication to its form of incorporation according to its registration documents;
- taxpayer identification number (for RF residents) or similar identifier (for non-RF residents);
- address of a legal entity according to its registration documents;
- Principal State Registration Number (OGRN) for RF residents, if Registrant intends to use the domain name with a website to be registered as an electronic mass media outlet.
If you are an individual, you must enter the following information after registering your domain:
- Full name, including first, middle, and last names, unless otherwise specified by the personal law or national custom;
- date of birth;
- document details, which prove the Registrant's identity, including series, number, date of issue of the document, and the name of the issuing authority;
- official address.
Get more information about how to enter your Whois type in our help files.
About Moscow, Home of the .MOSCOW Domain
Moscow is the capital city of Russia. It is the most populous federal subject of Russia and the second most populous city in Europe with a population of over 11.5 million as of 2010. The city is a major political, economic, and culture center in Eastern Europe. It is also one of the fastest growing tourist destinations in the world. Moscow's official language is Russian.
|Renewal Grace Period||40 Days|
|Deletion Grace Period||0 Days|
|Restore Period||30 Days|
|Registration Price (1 year)||$9.99|
|Renewal Price (1 year)||$9.99|