Register Your .ARCHI Domain
.ARCHI is the new top-level domain (TLD) exclusively reserved for the community of professional architects and their organizations. Shouldn't your web domain tell people what you are doing? With .ARCHI, you can tell the world you are an architect right in your URL. There is no better way to promote your profession as an architect online than with a .ARCHI domain. It allows you the opportunity to register a unique web address that connects you with the global community of architects. Since .ARCHI is new, you'll have plenty of opportunity to register the short and memorable domain that you really want. If you're a licensed architect, then .ARCHI is the perfect domain extension for you!
.ARCHI is supported by the International Union of Architects (UIA). UIA is the only world organization for architects and was founded in Switzerland in 1948. It is a federation of 131 national architectural associations, representing 1.3 million architects worldwide. UIA's main objection is to unite architects on a global and democratic basis and .ARCHI is the newest way to unite the architecture community online. Join world famous architect Paul Andreu and register your .ARCHI domain today!
This TLD supports premium domains. Please note that premium domains have different pricing.
.ARCHI Domain Restrictions
In order to register a .ARCHI domain, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- being an individual professional architect or an architecture firm registered as a member of the UIA Member Section; or
- being an architecture-related organization (such as schools, museums, professional media, artistic and professional events, etc.) listed on a dedicated list defined by the APAC in collaboration with the UIA and the UIA Member Sections, and available on the Registry website.
According to the UIA Accord, the designation 'architect' is generally reserved by law or custom to a person who is:
- professionally and academically qualified;
- generally registered/licensed/certified to practice architecture in the jurisdiction in which he or she practices; and
- responsible for advocating the fair and sustainable development, welfare, and the cultural expression of society's habitat in terms of space, forms, and historical context.
|Renewal Grace Period||40 Days|
|Deletion Grace Period||5 Days|
|Restore Period||30 Days|
|Restrictions||Architects & Firms|
|Registration Price (1 year)||$69.99|
|Renewal Price (1 year)||$69.99|