Can I use your Website Builder if I do not own a domain?
Yes! Our Website Builder does not require you to own a domain. You can choose to set up a custom subdomain of Dynadot.com.
When you first create your Website Builder with us, we automatically assign you a subdomain with your website builder number such as "sitebuilder111.dynadot.com". To customize your subdomain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to set up a subdomain for.
- Click on the "Settings" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the "Domain" tab.
- Enter your custom subdomain under the "Use a subdomain of Dynadot.com" section.
- Click on the "Apply" button to save your changes.
Have a domain you'd like to pair with your website? Learn how to connect your domain to your Website Builder.