Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add the video background feature to my Website Builder?
The video feature allows you to put a video as your header. The header is most likely the first thing your viewers will see, so it's a great place to feature an eye catching video. This great feature will allow you to promote specific things in your video. To get access to this new feature, you must have either a Pro or Business plan.
How to add the video header background feature:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- At the top of your page, you will find the header section. If you hover your mouse over it, you will see two options that pop up: header design & header size.
- Click on the "Header Design" button, then click on "Background".
- Here you will see three options that you can choose from: image, carousel & video.
- Click the "Video" button and paste your video link from any video hosting site.
- Click "Save" as well as the "Save" button on the top of the page.
- You should now see the video in your header.
- To see this live on your website, hit "Publish".