How do I upload via FTP to my VPS Hosting with ZPanel or Sentora?
To create an FTP account in your Sentora control panel, please follow the steps shown here:
- Open your Sentora control, visible at your VPS IP address. From the 'Home' screen, click the 'FTP Accounts' icon in the 'File Management' section.
- Choose a username and password for the account. Enter those in the provided fields.
- Select "Full Access" from the drop-down menu.
- For the "Home directory" option, make sure you select the 'Use Domain directory' option, then find and select the appropriate domain name from the drop-down menu.
- Press the 'Create' button. You should now see your FTP information listed on the page.
This video demonstrates how to upload via FTP to your VPS Hosting with zPanel or Sentora.