How do I set my domain to stealth forwarding?
To set your domain to stealth forwarding, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "Stealth Forwarding" tab.
- Enter the URL of the web page you wish to stealth forward.
- Click on the "Stealth Forward Domain" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate, and there are some drawbacks to using stealth forwarding.