How do I set my domain to stealth forwarding?
To set your domain to stealth forwarding, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Stealth Forwarding" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Enter the URL of the web page you wish to stealth forward to, following the format of the example given. You may also enter the Title of the website here.
- Press the "Stealth Forward Domain" button to save your changes.