Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set my domain to stealth forwarding?
To set your domain to stealth forwarding, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Stealth Forwarding" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Enter the URL of the web page you wish to stealth forward to, following the format of the example given. You may also enter the Title of the website here.
- Press the "Stealth Forward Domain" button to save your changes.