How do I renew my SSL certificate?
You can easily renew your Alpha SSL certificate right in your Dynadot account. To do so, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My SSL" from the left-side menu bar.
- Check off the SSL certificate you'd like to renew. If your SSL certificate does not have a check box, then it is not yet eligible for renewal. SSL certificates can only be renewed within 90 days of expiration.
- Click the "Renew" button.
- Your SSL renewal will be added to the shopping cart at the top right corner.
- To check out, click on the shopping cart and then click the "Check Out" button.
- Follow the check out process to submit your SSL renewal order.
- Once your SSL certificate has been successfully renewed, you will receive an "Order Finished" email from us.
- Then, you will need to reinstall your SSL certificate.