Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I renew my SSL certificate?
You can easily renew your Alpha SSL certificate right in your Dynadot account. To do so, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My SSL" from the left-side menu bar.
- Check off the SSL certificate you'd like to renew. If your SSL certificate does not have a check box, then it is not yet eligible for renewal. SSL certificates can only be renewed within 90 days of expiration.
- Click the "Renew" button.
- Your SSL renewal will be added to the shopping cart at the top right corner.
- To check out, click on the shopping cart and then click the "Check Out" button.
- Follow the check out process to submit your SSL renewal order.
- Once your SSL certificate has been successfully renewed, you will receive an "Order Finished" email from us.
- Then, you will need to reinstall your SSL certificate.