Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I remove a product from my Website Builder shopping cart's inventory?
Our Website Builder shopping cart makes it easy to manage the products within your online store. To remove products from your inventory, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Shopping Cart" (the one that looks like a cart) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select the "Inventory" tab and click on the product you want to remove.
- Now, if you look on the top of the page, you will see a "delete" button. Click on it.
- Your product is now removed. You won't see the product in the inventory tab anymore.