How do I park a domain?
To park your domain (also known as domain parking), please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Parking" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Press the "Park Domain" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.