Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How does buying a domain using the Make Offer system work?
If you are not signed in to your Dynadot account, or do not have one yet:
- After choosing the domain you are interested in, you will be taken to the Make Offer screen.
- If the seller proposes a counter-offer, you will be notified via email.
- If the seller accepts your offer, you will be notified via email.
- The seller will finalize the sale, and another email will be sent to you; this email will contain the checkout link you will use to add the domain to your cart.
- Once you receive the link, you will need to follow the steps to checkout (if you do not have a Dynadot account yet, you will be prompted to create one).
- After the order is complete the domain will stay on a "Buy Lock" status for 30 days. This prevents the buyer from moving the domain to another Dynadot account or transferring the domain to another domain registrar. After the 30-day period has passed, the "Buy Lock" will automatically be removed.
If you are the buyer, and you are signed in to your Dynadot account, the process will be the same as above, but you will be able to access the chat through your Dynadot control panel. To do so:
- Click My Marketplace in the left-side menu bar.
- Click Offers In/Out.