Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
What Japanese domain extensions does Dynadot support?
We support several Japanese TLDs or top-level domain extensions. Most are new TLDs that have recently been released.
- .コム - Japanese version of .COM.
- .みんな - Domain for general Japanese websites. みんな is Japanese for "everyone".
- .世界 - Japanese, Chinese, & Korean for "world".
- .MOE - Domain for fan websites. The word "moe" (which is 萌え in Japanese and pronounced moh-ay) is a Japanese fan culture slang word that has often been used to mean "adorable" or "cute" when referring to fictional characters, people, animals, and more.
- .TOKYO - City domain for Tokyo, Japan's capital city.
- .NAGOYA - City domain for Nagoya.
- .YOKOHAMA - City domain for Yokohama.
- .OKINAWA - City domain for Okinawa/Regional domain for Okinawa Prefecture and Okinawa Island.
- .OSAKA - City domain for Osaka/Regional domain for Osaka Prefecture.
See our full list of TLDs that we support.
We also have many other TLDs that support domain names in Japanese. Check out our IDN page to see the languages supported by our TLDs.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.