How do I link an image on your Website Builder?
Linking an image on our Website Builder is easy! To link an image, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Choose the page you want to add the image to.
- If you're adding a new image, click the "Add" section of the tool bar (icon looks like a plus sign). Next, click and drag the "Image" icon to the location you want the image to go.
- Once you've placed the image icon, a box will pop up asking you to upload an image. It will also have a place for image alt text and a link. Enter the full link and click "Save."
- For an existing image, click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the image, and the same pop up will appear.
- Click "Save" when you have added the full link.
- Then, click "Save" at the top left of the page to fully save your changes.