Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I link an image on your Website Builder?
Linking an image on our Website Builder is easy! To link an image, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Choose the page you want to add the image to.
- If you're adding a new image, click the "Add" section of the tool bar (icon looks like a plus sign). Next, click and drag the "Image" icon to the location you want the image to go.
- Once you've placed the image icon, a box will pop up asking you to upload an image. It will also have a place for image alt text and a link. Enter the full link and click "Save."
- For an existing image, click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the image, and the same pop up will appear.
- Click "Save" when you have added the full link.
- Then, click "Save" at the top left of the page to fully save your changes.