How do I cancel a customer's order within your Website Builder's shopping cart editor?
Our Website Builder shopping cart makes it easy to manage your orders. Cancelling an order will automatically refund your customer in full. To cancel an order, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click the "Shopping Cart" tab (the one that looks like a cart) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the orders tab.
- Pending orders will be the default selection when you land on this page.
- Click on the order you want to cancel.
- Click on the "cancel" button.
- If you want our system to "restock" the items back into your inventory, make sure to check off "the claimed quantity for products in this order will be restocked back to your store."
- If you want to send out an "order cancelled" email to your customer, make sure you check off "send a notification email to the customer."
- Click "Confirm" to cancel the order or "Cancel" to cancel the cancellation of the order.
- Once you have confirmed the cancellation of your customer's order, our system will refund them in full.