How do I set up my domain to work with Google AdSense?
To set up your domain to work with Google AdSense, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Google AdSense account to get your publisher number. It will look like pub-###.afd.ghs.google.com.
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "DNS" tab.
- Under the "Domain Record (required)" field, select "A" as the type and enter the IP address from the AdSense set-up guide as the "Target Host". You do not need to enter four records as indicated in their guide.
- Under the "Subdomain Record (optional)" field, enter "www" as the subdomain, select "CNAME" as the record type, and enter your publisher number as the "Target Host".
- Click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your changes to propagate.