How do I set up my domain to work with Google AdSense?
To set up your domain to work with Google AdSense, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Google AdSense account to get your publisher number. It will look like pub-###.afd.ghs.google.com.
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Dynadot DNS" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Under the "Domain Record (required)" field, select "A" as the type and enter the IP address from the AdSense set-up guide as the "Target Host". You do not need to enter four records as indicated in their guide.
- Under the "Subdomain Record (optional)" field, enter "www" as the subdomain, select "CNAME" as the record type, and enter your publisher number as the "Target Host".
- Click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your changes to propagate.