Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up my domain to work with Google AdSense?
To set up your domain to work with Google AdSense, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Google AdSense account to get your publisher number. It will look like pub-###.afd.ghs.google.com.
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Dynadot DNS" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Under the "Domain Record (required)" field, select "A" as the type and enter the IP address from the AdSense set-up guide as the "Target Host". You do not need to enter four records as indicated in their guide.
- Under the "Subdomain Record (optional)" field, enter "www" as the subdomain, select "CNAME" as the record type, and enter your publisher number as the "Target Host".
- Click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your changes to propagate.