Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add a downloadable file in my Website Builder?
To add a downloadable file to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon (the plus in a circle) on the left hand tool bar.
- Click and drag the "File" icon to the section you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it, the "File Settings" box will pop up.
- Click on “Click/drag to upload file“, or drag the file to the button, to upload a file from your computer.
- You can now edit the name you’d like to give your file by clicking the ‘File Name’ option. If this is left blank the file name would default to the same name it uses on your computer. You can have the file name hidden by unchecking the ‘Show File Name’ option.
- Clicking ‘Position’ will allow you to align the file to the left, right or center of your page, and you can also hide the file icon by unchecking the ‘File Icon’ option.
- Click on the "Save" button. Your file will appear where you added it on the page.
- Click on the "Save" button at the top-left of the page to save all your changes.
Once your file appears on your Website Builder, you can edit by following these steps:
- To replace the file, edit it’s name, re-align the file, or hide/unhide it’s name or icon, click on the "Settings" icon that appears in the top-right corner of the file.
- To remove the file, click on the "Trash" icon that appears in the top-right corner of the file.
- To move the file, drag and drop the ‘Move’ icon (between the trash and settings icons) to a new location.