Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How can I disable my email forwarding?
If you have set up email forwarding through our DNS and would like to disable it, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Email Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the "Email Settings" page, select the "Not Set" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Click the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.