How can I disable my email forwarding?
If you have set up email forwarding through our DNS and would like to disable it, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Locate your domain and click the link listed in the "Name Server" column. After the page loads, you should see your current name server choice close to the top of the page.
- Click on the "Email Forwarding" tab.
- Click on the radio button next to the "Do Not Forward Email" option.
- Click the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.