How can I disable my email forwarding?
If you have set up email forwarding through our DNS and would like to disable it, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Email Forwarding" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the "Email Settings" page, select the "Not Set" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Click the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.