How do I set up a custom domain with Tumblr?
To set up a custom domain with Tumblr, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select "Custom DNS" from the top drop-down.
- In the "Domain Record (required)" field, select "A" from the drop-down menu and then enter IP address 18.104.22.168 in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- In the "Subdomain Records (optional)" section, enter "www" as the subdomain, select "CNAME" from the drop-down menu and then enter domains.tumblr.com in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Press the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.