How do I set up a custom domain with Tumblr?
To set up a custom domain with Tumblr, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "DNS" tab.
- In the "Domain Record (required)" field, select "A" from the drop-down menu and then enter IP address 220.127.116.11 in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- In the "Subdomain Records (optional)" section, enter "www" as the subdomain, select "CNAME" from the drop-down menu and then enter domains.tumblr.com in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.