Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up a custom domain with Tumblr?
To set up a custom domain with Tumblr, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select "Dynadot DNS" from the top drop-down.
- In the "Domain Record (required)" field, select "A" from the drop-down menu and then enter IP address 22.214.171.124 in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- In the "Subdomain Records (optional)" section, enter "www" as the subdomain, select "CNAME" from the drop-down menu and then enter domains.tumblr.com in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Press the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.