Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I create a new Website Builder?
To create a new Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Create Website" button.
- Either select a domain currently in your Dynadot account or search a new domain name.
- Add to cart and checkout.
- Upon order completion, you can choose the template you want to use. A new browser tab will load the template.
You can now start editing!
Please note: A Dynadot domain must be connected to your web builder.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.